BBC Good Food Android App plus recipe packs - all currently free, usually £1.49 per pack
The BBC Good Food - Recipes app comes with 20 free recipes as standard but usually requires an in-app purchase for each of the 7 recipe packs. At the moment they are all FREE! Not sure how long for so be quick.
These are the existing cookbooks, each with over 160 recipes:
- Healthy - 195 recipes including Salmon & ginger fish cakes, Thai beef stir-fry and Indian butternut squash curry
- Quick - 195 recipes including Quick lamb biryani, Parmesan spring chicken and easy puds, and White chocolate & berry pudding.
- One-pot - 170 recipes including Sausage casserole with garlic toasts and One-pot mushroom & potato curry, Prosciutto & pesto fish gratin
- Cake - 170 recipes including Lemon drizzle cake, Best-ever brownies and Carrot cake with cinnamon frosting
- Seasonal - 180 recipes including Asparagus cream pasta, Peppered chicken with watercress and Slow-cooked pork & red cabbage
- Food for friends - 170 recipes including Crispy chicken with pancetta & butter beans, Cauliflower cheese & spinach pasta bake and Bakewell cheesecake
- Festive - 180 recipes including Unbelievably easy mince pies, Classic roast turkey with red wine baste and Brussels with hazelnut & orange butter
To use this application you need a mobile phone or tablet device that runs Android OS 2.3.3 and above. This version is developed to give the best experience on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy Europa, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3 and 7" HTC Flyer, 8.9" Galaxy Tab, 10.1" Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2
I am currently using it on a Galaxy Note and it works well. Be aware that it uses quite a lot of space and looks like it is not possible to move to SD.
Looks like its also available for the iPhone
Made hot 7 months, 1 week ago by