MCDONALDS MONOPOLY - Enter your Property Sticker code online and you’ll get a guaranteed win every time you do.
This could get either very hot or cold, but I noticed that rather than just stick the mcdonalds stickers on the paper gameboard, you can enter every code online (Even your duplicates) and you get a guaranteed prize. Granted some of these you may probably be able to get with a bit of searching on the internet but I have grouped them into the following headings with web link, and expiry dates
GENERIC CODES - Ones I reckon anyone can use now with the links and information provided below.
1) 20% off Raleigh - Use code RALMCD - http://raleigh.co.uk/mcd/ Expiry 31st August 2013
2) 20% off Best Western Break - Use code MCDON13 - http://www.bestwestern.co.uk/offers/mcd/
Off selected 2 night breaks for 2 at selected Best Western Hotels, subject to availability.
*Discounted rates are based on each hotel’s weekend flexible Best Available Rates on a bed & breakfast basis for bookings until 31st August and stays until 10th September 2013. The offer is applicable on two night stays for two people. You must be 18 or older to make a booking and have an acceptable credit or debit card.
3) £100 off a luxury sandals holiday - use code MCD2013 - http://sandals.co.uk/mcd/
Offer details - To receive an extra £100 saving, quote MCD100 or MCD2013 when booking a package holiday only, i.e. must include return flights. Winner must book between Wednesday 20 March 2013 and midnight on Tuesday 31 December 2013. The holiday (travel) must be completed by 30th June 2014. Minimum stay must be 7 nights. MCD100 and MCD2013 are only redeemable on bookings made directly with Sandals Resorts. Bookings must be made by calling Sandals Resorts on 0800 742 742 or making a Web Booking on www.sandals.co.uk and Quoting MCD100 or MCD2013. MCD100 and MCD2013 are not combinable with each other or any other promocode offer or promotion. Sandals Resorts, Unique Vacations (UK) Ltd., normal booking conditions apply.
4) £5 off Wrapz.com - Use code MCDWN5 - http://www.wrappz.com/mcd Valid until 30th June 2013
5) 20% off Bean2bed.com - use code MCDB2B - http://bean2bed.com/mcd
Terms and Conditions: Winning Voucher Code must be quoted at the time of placing your Order, either via the website or over the phone. This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No substitutions or exceptions are permitted. Voucher valid until 30/06/2013. Courier charges apply and are clearly stated. Accessories such as Mattress Protectors, Footstools and Additional Covers can be purchased at the same time, however a Bean2Bed Junior, Double, King, Twin or Sofa must be ordered for the discount to apply.
6) 20% off at buyagift.co.uk - use code 429908 - http://www.buyagift.co.uk/mcd Expires 30th September 2013
SPECIFIC CODES - These you will have to earn by entering a code on the website (I envisage this forum could be a place where people will dump codes they don't really want for others to use)
7) 10% off at Iwantoneofthose.com - http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/ expires on 30th June 2013. You can take my codes if you want first come first served :)
3267-5F11-484F, 3267-D6BA-424B, 3267-7A3C-427E
8) Free activity - http://www.freeactivity.co.uk/. Free swim session, free swim lesson, free tae kwon do lesson, free entry to paintball, you can pick one and check nearest provider via postcode search.
9) Mini Ninja's game
10) 50 free prints offer from snapfish - http://promo.snapfish.co.uk/mcdonalds/mcdonalds_monopoly_2011/
1.Offer is for 50 free 6x4" photo prints (excluding collage prints).
2.Offer is valid until 31st August 2013.
3.Postage charge of £1.20 for 50 prints applies. Additional postage and packing charge applies for larger orders.
4.New Snapfish customers receive additional 20 free print credits as soon as first photo is uploaded. Additional postage charges apply to orders containing more than 50 prints.
5.Additional photo prints available for 9p per single 6x4” print.
6.Offer is valid in UK only and is limited to one claim per person.
11) 20% off at EA Origins. http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/en_GB/home/ThemeID.850300/ccRef.en_US
go through bins, as lots of people leave them on the packaging- i always do and have won loads of free food!
Made hot 1 year, 3 weeks ago by